TRANSCRIPT & ACT SCORE REPORT REQUESTS
Transcript & ACT Score Report requests may be made through Mrs. Corbin in the Counselor’s Complex. Please complete the Record Request Form below and submit it to Mrs. Corbin. Payment must be submitted through your PayForIt account. Additional instructions are included on the Record Request Form.
ALUMNI Transcript Requests
1. Alumni transcripts should be requested through PayForIt at the following link: PayForIt Alumni Transcript Request. Requests made through other sites will not be accepted.
2. Under “Purchase Fundraiser Items” select the appropriate state, district, school, and item.
3. Step 1 – Select the number of transcripts you would like to request. Transcripts are $3 each. A 3.5% processing fee will be added to your final order.
4. Step 2 – Review your order
5. Step 3 – Enter your name, address, phone number, and email. In the additional information section, please include the following information:
a. Your first and last name while attending CMHS
b. Your graduation date
c. The name and complete mailing address of the college/university the transcript is to be sent to
6. Step 4 – Enter your payment information and process your request
7. Once your order has been processed, please email payment confirmation to the Counselor’s Clerk, Mrs. Corbin, at email@example.com. Should you have questions, Mrs. Corbin may be reached at 318-364-5075. Please allow ONE WEEK (5 working days) for the processing of your request.
*Note – ACT score reports are NOT available for alumni. To obtain a copy of your ACT score report, please contact ACT.