Due dates for Aktivate Sports Physicals:
If you intend on participating in (practice or play) any sport in the Fall semester – 9-15-23
If you intend on participating in (practice or play) any sport in the Spring semester – 12-15-23
Sports physicals facts:
- Please make sure your sports physical gets you through the entire sports season/school year;
- Sports physicals do NOT have to be completed at your primary care facility or through your primary care physician;
- Sports physicals can be obtained through any MD, DO, APRN or PA;
- Sports physicals can be completed at any quick care facility (i.e. Velocity on Youree, now called Trinity Clinic, WK Quick Care on Ellerbe) on a walk in basis for $35;
- No appointment is necessary; and
- Hours of operation vary (please contact that facility directly).
Take the LHSAA Medical History Evaluation form with your and have the top and middle portion COMPLETELY filled out prior to obtaining a sports physical – LHSAA MEDICAL HISTORY EVALUATION Once completed, upload a copy of the sports physical on Aktivate and upload a copy of your birth certificate on Aktivate. Complete all online questions, forms and signatures. The athletic director will review all uploaded documents, and will upload the students transcripts and report cards. If it says “ADMIN” that is not something the parent needs to complete, that is something the athletic director will complete. Please note, Fall Report Cards will not be uploaded until after the fall semester is completed. Please read all of the announcements on Aktivate.
Registration for Parents
- Go to www.aktivate.com
- Click Login
- Click Create an Account (You only need ONE account, even if you have children in more than one high school and/or junior high; Do Not create another account if you have used Register My Athlete in the past).
- Fill in personal account information (this should be the Parent’s personal information).
- You will be using the site as a Parent
- Click Submit
After you have an account:
- Under the Parents header (Blue), Click the button labeled “Click here to start/complete athlete registrations“. The first time you log in you will be asked to agree to terms and conditions.
- Click Start/Complete a Registration (upper left hand corner of the page).
- Click Start a New Registration – this is where you will enter all of your Athlete’s information.
- Click on the red bars to complete all requirements.
- Click the orange button on the lower left side of the screen for live chat or email email@example.com for assistance.
Available July 2022, download the Aktivate mobile app for your team communications
Athletic Director: Samantha Guile
LHSAA – LHSAA MEDICAL HISTORY EVALUATION
Athletic Insurance Information – CPSB Student Accident Insurance 23-24
Code of Commitment – CPSB Sportsmanship Commitment
Extracurricular Athletic .5 Credit Form – Extra-Curricular-Athletic-.5-Credit-Request-Form
Caddo Magnet Sports Seasons:
Fall Sports – Cross Country, Swim, Volleyball
Winter Sports – Soccer boys, Soccer girls, Wrestling
Spring Sports – Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Softball, Tennis, Track
Non- LHSAA sanctioned sports – Archery, Fencing, JROTC, Lacrosse, Spirit