The 2020-2021 Athletic Sports Packet Revised for CMHS athletes are due to Mrs. Julie Anderson no later than August 31st, 2020.
Contact the Athletic Director Julie Anderson
Information regarding physicals: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the restrictions on public gatherings, and the response of the Willis-Knighton Health System to this unprecedented pandemic, the pre-participation physicals that were originally scheduled for May 9th have been postponed. We will continue to monitor the situation at hand and when we have more information regarding return to school/athletics, we will determine when we can reschedule.
Other Physicals: Caddo Parish Schools’ Athletic Department and David Raines Community Health Centers will be offering sports physicals to athletes. Our medical teams led by Dr. Darrell Barnett, pediatrician for over 30 years, are available to provide sports physicals at three convenient locations:
3021 W. 70th Street
1625 David Raines Road
1514 Doctor’s Drive
Bossier City, LA
It’s simple! Just call 318-227-3354 for an appointment.
Here’s what you need to know and bring:
1) Sports physicals are by appointment ONLY. Make your appointment by calling 318-227-3354.
2) A parent or legal guardian must accompany the athlete.
3) Parent or legal guardian must have a photo ID.
4) Please bring athlete’s insurance card. Insurance co-pay fees are waived.
5) If not insured, there is a $30 discounted fee payable by cash, check, or credit card at time of service.
6) Complete clinic registration form on arrival.
7) Athletes must have a completed LHSAA medical form which is available online or from your coach.
8) To ensure that everyone is safe, Covid-19 screening will be done at the clinic door and masks are required.
It is a pleasure to serve the athletes in our community. We are happy to provide a safe, convenient clinic environment for your sports physical. Here’s to a great year to all of our athletes!