Thank you so much for all of the support and patience that has been given to our faculty and staff during this difficult time. Some of the comments that have been made to me by students are very encouraging and make me realize we definitely have an amazing school! Here are some updates and answers to some frequently asked questions. At the bottom is a list of faculty names, email addresses, and office hours. This table will also be posted as a document on the website under the admissions tab.
- All teachers should be up and running with their classes. Their office hours and email addresses have been posted on our website and shared on Facebook. Please keep in mind adjustments will be made as we work through this situation.
- Teachers will be working well past these established office hours. Office hours are a time when a student knows they can get in touch with the teacher at that particular time, or when the class is meeting virtually.
- Teachers will be giving assignments/quizzes/tests and grades will still be recorded.
- Teachers will still cover the curriculum so that our students will be successful on state testing.
- ACT testing is currently postponed, and we have no way of knowing what will be decided at this point.
- AP and CLEP testing decisions have not been made yet.
- Per the LDOE, LEAP 2025 testing is still scheduled during the original window of April 20th – May 15th.
- All students should have gotten everything they need from campus by now. If they still need something, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. But it needs to be something needed for their academic success or health at this point.
- Counselors are on duty if your child needs to talk to someone. Please see the attached schedule. Counselors will have the capability to do sessions through ZOOM, so it will be in real time with each person being able to see and hear each other.
- No one is manning phones on campus. Please use email as almost everyone is at home as ordered by the superintendent.
- All excuses for absences from last Friday and before should be turned in when we return.
- If your child has a registration form to turn in, please scan it and email to the appropriate counselor. You may also take a picture of it and email it. There is also an app on your phone called Genius Scan that comes highly recommended by Mrs. Berry. You take pictures of various sheets and it will combine them into one document for you…basically a scanner for your phone.
- We will still be off for Spring Break.
- Please help to make sure that your child stays engaged with their studies during these weeks away from campus.
- Please do not just show up at the school. Email me your needs and I will do my best to make arrangements.
- If your child experiences technology issues, please email Erin Berry at email@example.com.
- Prom has currently been rescheduled for May 9th. However, there is no way to know if that will happen or not.
- We will have the Spring Picnic if at all possible, but once again, a decision cannot be made at this time. I am hoping this will be a chance to celebrate coming off of this shutdown.
- Graduation ceremony dates have not been changed. Once again, a final decision cannot be made at this point.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding, especially with the teachers. Many of them are scrambling to get lessons and videos together, all while having to attend to their own children and life challenges. But we will all get through this together!
|Faculty Name||Email Address||Office Hours M-F|
|Anderson, J.||JAANDERSON@caddoschools.org||10:00-12:00 & by appointment|
|Brown||MBROWN6@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00 & by appointment|
|Cabural Go||AGCABURAL@caddoschools.org||1st hour 9:00-9:30, 2nd hour 9:35-10:05, 3rd hour 10:10-10:40, 5th hour 10:45-11:15, 6th hour 12:50-1:20, 7th hour 1:25-1:55|
|Carnie||JHCARNIE@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00, Zoom Meetings 8:30 1st period, 9:30 2nd period, 10:30 3rd period, 12:15 4th period, 1:15 5th period, 2:15 6th period|
|Carruth||MRCARRUTH@caddoschools.org||10:00-12:00 & by appointment|
|Cassel||MICASSEL@caddoschools.org||1:00-5:00 & by appointment|
|Clements||KPClements@caddoschools.org||Organic 9:30-10:00, Chem I H 3rd hour 10:00-10:30, AP Chem II 11:00-11:30, AP Seminar 1:30-2:00, Chem I H 6th period 2:00-2:30, Chem I H 7th period 2:30-3:00|
|Culligan||TMCULLIGAN@caddoschools.org||10:00-12:00 & 2:00-3:00|
|De La Calle||MDELACALLE@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00|
|Dolph||AJDOLPH@caddoschools.org||9:00-11:30 & 12:30-2:30|
|Hall||CHALL@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00 (M-F) & 2:00-3:00 (M,W,F)|
|Hankins||SHANKINS@caddoschools.org||12:00-1:00, 2:00-3:00, & 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.|
|Hyde||DCHYDE@caddoschools.org||10:30-12:30 for Spanish, 1:30-3:30 for Biology, 8:00-10:00 for any class|
|Ilgenfritz||MILGENFRITZ@caddoschools.org||8:00-5:00 / will check email beyond this window|
|Jackson, E.||EJACKSON@caddoschools.org||1:00-4:00 & by appointment|
|Jackson, J.||JLJACKSON@caddoschools.org||1:00-4:00 & by appointment|
|Jones, B.||BJONES@caddoschools.org||9:00-2:00 & by appointment|
|Jones, E.||EHJONES@caddoschools.org||12:00-4:00 & by appointment|
|Kitchura||KMKITCHURA@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00 & by appointment|
|Kudolis||SKUDOLIS@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00 & by appointment|
|Lawrence||ABLAWRENCE@caddoschools.org||Physics (Enriched &Honors) 9:00-10:00 & 10:30-11:30, AP Physics 10:00-10:30 (Zoom meetings), Chemistry I&II 2:00-3:00, & by appointment|
|McCalister||AMMCCALISTER@caddoschools.org||9:00-2:00 & by appointment|
|McDowell||KDMCDOWELL@caddoschools.org||8:00-10:00 & 1:00-3:00|
|McGuire||BJMCGUIRE@caddoschools.org||10:00-12:00, 1:00-2:30, & by REMIND test|
|Medlin||ABMEDLIN@caddoschools.org||1st hour 9-9:30, 2nd hour 9:30-10, 3rd hour 10-10:30, 4th hour 10:30-11, 5th hour 11-11:30, 6th hour 11:30-12|
|Miller||DJMILLER@caddoschools.org||10:00-12:00 & 2:00-4:00|
|Moyers||SMOYERS@caddoschools.org||Geometry 9:00-11:00 & Algebra I 1:30 to 3:00.|
|Nowak||HENOWAK@caddoschools.org||8:30 am – 9:40 am Italian AP (2nd hour), 9:45 am – 10:25 am, Italian III H (2nd hour), 10:30 am – 11:10 am, German IV AP (4th hour), 11:15 am – 12:00 pm, German III (2nd and 4th hours), 12:45 pm – 1:30 pm, German II E (5th hour), 1:35 pm – 2: 15 pm, German I (6th hour), 2:20 pm – 3:00 pm, French II E (3rd and 7th hours)|
|Powers||CAPOWERS@caddoschools.org||10:00-2:00 & by appointment|
|Rosalies||AROSALIES@caddoschools.org||8:00-9:00, 11:00-1:00, & by appointment|
|Stallcup||PSTALLCUP@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00 & by appointment|
|Stevens||JSTEVENS@caddoschools.org||11:00-2:00 & by appointment|
|Thompson||LTHOMPSON55@caddoschools.org||1:00-4:00 & by appointment|
|Wise||JRWISE@caddoschools.org||9:00-11:00 & 1:00-4:00|
|Youngblood||HYOUNGBLOOD@caddoschools.org||9:00-12:00 English & 1:00-2:00 Yearbook|