- The PTSA created some amazing club information sheets, complete with a QR code! They are posted on the windows of the cafeteria across from the courtroom. Please visit this area and check out the great information before school, during lunch, or after school before our first activity period on Wednesday.
- If you did not turn in an athletic packet and physical in May or over the summer, these are due no later than August 28th. You cannot practice or participate in any form of athletics until your packet is turn in and cleared by Mrs. Julie Anderson. If you have any questions, please contact your coach who will have a current list of eligible athletes. Do not give your athletic packet to the office. Please give your complete packet to your coach or the faculty sponsor of your sport. If you do not know who that is, please see Mrs. Julie Anderson.
- Yearbooks will be passed out in the PAC during both lunch shifts today.
- Any current junior or senior interested in going to Ireland this June should stop by Ms. Dolph’s room A-4
- Parking Permits will be sold starting on Monday, August 19. Pick up your registration form in the front office or on D-wing.
- Do you like to argue, seem smarter than you are, or just look good in a suit? Or do you like to be a diva, dream of being on Broadway, or just make people laugh? If so, you should attend the Mock Trial informational meeting this upcoming Wednesday, August 21, during first club rotation in the school’s very own courtroom!
- Are you interested in learning to knit? Are you interested in learning how to sew? Even if you already know how, come join Carnie and Clements after school on Tuesdays. The new club called “In Stitches” will provide you the opportunity to learn a new skill and help provide hats for N.I.C.U. babies and small blankets for chemotherapy patients. “In Stitches” is a club that hopes to combine fun and productivity for its members, as well as items to help those who are facing difficult times. We hope to see you in A-9 on Tuesday!
- Students who are driving to school – When you arrive on campus, do not sit in your vehicle. Get out of your vehicle and find a place on campus to hang out till school starts.
- Career Center Students – You are to report to the Career Center daily unless you are told to stay at the school.
- NHS Members pick up pancake breakfast tickets from Ms. Jones in E-209 starting 8/21. No later than 8/23.
- Hendrix College – Monday, September 9, 2019 from 11;30 am to 1:30 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- Tulane University – Tuesday, September 10, 2019 from 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- Vanderbilt – Friday, September 13, 2019 from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- University of Chicago – Wednesday, September 18, 2019 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- US Air Force – Wednesday, September 4, 2019 from 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer