- Today after school at 6pm Quiz Bowl is sponsoring a Trivia Night fundraiser. Form a team and answer questions to win a $50 Rotolo’s gift certificate. It only cost $3 per person to play and there will be hot dogs and other concessions to buy. Bring your family, bring your friends, win big!
- If you are on one of the sports teams that is not a class, and you wish to obtain the one time .5 PE credit, don’t forget to turn in your form with that request. Forms may be found on the CMHS website under the counseling tab. Please note, this credit can only be obtained once, and not every year.
- Coming soon! The library will be holding a summer reading fundraiser. You will be able to get the forms on line or in your English classes 20% of the proceeds will benefit the library. The books will be delivered to you at school before the end of the year.
- Ping pong and electronics club meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- If you are not returning to Caddo Magnet High next year for any reason please go by and see Mrs. Wheat, ASAP in the counseling complex area. She will give you instructions on what needs to be done to take care of the needed paperwork.
- 9th-11th grade students: Are you interested in earning a high school credit and money this summer through the Career Center? Consider the Jump Start Summer Institute! Students must be in 9th-11th grades and have a 2.0 GPA. See your current counselor for more details and an application!
- April 26th is the last day to order your 2019 yearbook! Yearbooks are now $60 – bring your check to Mrs. Youngblood in E106 or order online at yearbookordercenter.com.
- Students should not park in the Valencia Community Center parking lot. We have received complaints from the Director, and vehicles are subject to being towed.
- Off Campus PE forms are due to Dr. Ellis no later than Friday, April 26.
- LSUS – April 18 at 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer