- Mu Alpha Theta members: Come by T-4 to pick up and complete a ballot to vote for officers. Voting closes on Tuesday, Oct. 22.
Girl Up is holding a used book sale after school on October 22. Books will be CHEAP, many are required for classes, and there will be snacks. All proceeds go to the United Nations Girl Up program, which helps girls in developing nations earn an education.
- Interested in raising your ACT score? The 36ers Club provides after-school tutoring in C-6 from 4-4:45. Just bring a good attitude and a willingness to learn!
- Students- Please keep up with your ID card. We are no longer able to replace cards for free. There will be a $5 replacement charge. Replacements are only made on Wednesdays.
- Students – Please do not enter A or C Wings during lunch shifts. If you need to get water or use the restroom, please go to the D Wing.
- “Attention all artists: The counseling department is having a poster contest to highlight the use of their new iPad sign-in device. Students are encouraged to create an original poster that will be placed in the counseling complex next to the iPad telling visitors to sign-in. More information can be obtained from the counseling office or any art teacher. Poster submissions are due October 18th at 4pm. The winner will be announced and given an awesome price!”
- Seniors–You may now complete your FAFSA. Go to studentaid.ed.gov to complete your free application
- “Juniors and seniors, College Night will be held on Monday, October 21st at 6pm. We have over 60 colleges, universities, and other recruiters and organizations that will be present. Please mark your calendars and be sure to bring your barcode with you. See your counselor for more information.”
- Do you want to go to Baton Rouge on November 1 and 2? Join us at the LA Book Festival. More info? Text @slamtravel to 81010 OR come see Mrs. Berry in the library.
- Students must leave their vehicle as soon as they arrive on campus in the mornings and come into the building area.
- Career Center Students – You are to report to the Career Center daily unless you are told to stay at the school.
Attention Student Athletes:If you have not turned in a sports packet for Spring Sports, these are due no later than Dec 6th.
Athletes, please remember to check the athletic bulletin board for eligibility. The lists are updated weekly.
- The volleyball team is selling pop sockets with the magnet logo for cell phones for $10. They are also selling decal stickers for water bottles, lap tops, and other items for $4. See coach Dolph in A4 to see the designs and purchase.