- Seniors – The next Senior Lunch & Learn will be Thursday, February 21 in the PAC during the lunch shifts. Pizza will be provided so bring a drink and meet in the PAC as soon as your lunch shift begins. Dr. Harvey Rubin, a business and finance professor, will be here to give you information on credit card traps. There will also be a Q&A at the end so you may tell us what other financial topics you would like to know about.
- The book discussion group will meet to discuss This Is Our Story by Shreveport author Ashley Elston on Friday 2/22 at both lunch shifts. Pizza will be served. Please let Ms. Gilchrist know if can attend!
- Don’t forget that Coffeehouse 2019 auditions are February 25-29. See guidelines on the table outside of Mrs. Morehead’s door.
- Off Campus PE forms are now available. Please see Dr. Ellis in the office.
- Attention all students – If you are interested in joining any Talented Arts discipline please go see Mr. Jackson as soon as possible! If you want to join TAP Drama, TAP Instrumental Music, TAP Vocal Music, TAP Visual Art, please go see any of the TAP teachers or just go by and talk to Mr. Jackson 2nd lunch shift in the Orchestra Room in D-3! Don’t wait, the window is closing soon to get in by the start of next school year. Thank you
- Students – If you have been nationally recognized for academics this year, please pick up an information page from the table outside Mrs. Thomas’s office. Teachers – Please help by also providing this information to Mrs. Thomas.
- BPCC – Thursday, March 7 from 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- LSUS – March 21 at 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- LSUS – April 18 at 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer