- If you are on campus at any time, you must wear a mask and practice social distancing. The only exception is if you have been given specific permission from a teacher or coach.
- The Women’s Republican Club of Shreveport is offering two $1,500.00 Scholarships for the 2021-2022 year to a registered Republican woman age seventeen or older, enrolled as a senior in high school with plans to attend college in the fall or presently enrolled as a fulltime student in college. All interested applicants must complete the Scholarship packet and submit to the Women’s Republican Club of Shreveport.
- We are making some changes for lunch time due to the upcoming colder weather. During lunch, you may only enter Dwing through the doors by Mrs. Alexander’s room. The Dwing doors by the cafeteria will be for exiting only. There are partitions in the cafeteria now. On the far side of this “wall” is seating for 50 people. Please do not move the chairs to change the seating spacing. Lunch will be served through the regular line as in past years. The lunch line will wind through the front part of the cafeteria maintaining social distancing as it moves towards the food distribution area. There will be people in place to help give direction until we get this new routine down. All of you have been doing great in helping us get the routines down and we know this will be a success as well.
- Students parked in the student lot should exit their vehicle beginning at 8:00 and move into the school campus. Do not get out of your car and bunch up in the parking lot.
- Students should not hang out in their cars after 8:00.
- During lunch, if you sit in a designated area please stay there until the bell ring. I know you are anxious to get back to learning but we must continue to practice safety guidelines.
- School Expectations – Be Responsible, Be Respectful, Seek Excellence
- Students parked in the student lot should exit their vehicle beginning at 8:00 and move into the school campus. Students should not hang out in their cars after 8:00.
- Dress Code – Please follow the dress code policy. No holes in jeans above the knees, no crop-tops, no shorts more than 4 inches above the knee.
- Thursday, November 19 – mini corndogs, baked potato cylinder, fresh apple, white or chocolate milk
College Visits- All virtual – Please see Senior Counselor website for code
- LSUS – Thursday, November 19, 2020 from 11:25 am to 11:55 am
- LSUS – Thursday, December 17, 2020 from 11:25 am to 11:55 am
- Attention Tennis Players: If you are interested in playing on the tennis team, please turn in your sports packet now. If you have any questions about the tennis team, please stop by Mrs. Julie Anderson’s room, G-8, for more information.