Scan the QR code or use the link below to pay for all of Caddo Magnet High School’s events and/or fundraisers on Local Level.
Payschoolscentral.com is an online site that allows you to pay student fees, club fees, etc. using a credit card or checking account. Please follow these instructions to do these things easily at https://payschoolscentral.com/
- set up an account
- assign your student(s) to your account
- pay for your student’s fees and activities
- set email reminders to notify you when your child’s school fees are due, montly statements, and other reminders
- check your child’s transaction history
To set up a NEW account, you will need the following:
- a copy of your student’s current schedule
- Your student’s student identification number (from schedule), school, grade, first and last name
- a valid email address
- a credit card or checking account
To log in to an EXISTING account, all you will need is:
- your username (probably your email)
- your password
- your child’s current schedule
Each child in your family can be set up on your account. When you pay for your student’s fee or activity, there is a 4.5% charge per credit card transaction and $1.75 if paid by check. Once you complete the transaction, you will receive an email for your records. Please check your junk/spam folders if the email does not show up in your inbox. There is also a history section on the site for easy reference to previous transaction history.
Please contact the school at 221-2501 if you have questions about this service!