Caddo Magnet High Alumni Associate officially formed in early 2015. It is a 501(c)(3) organization, which is run by a Board of Directors elected in an annual meeting of the membership held in the Spring of each year. Any member can be elected to serve on the Board. Board meetings typically take place once a month at the school library, more or less. While only current Board members vote at regular, anyone is invited to attend. share ideas, and offer their talents. We could also use some younger Board members, as we are heavy in representatives from the 80s classes right now. This year, we are focusing on growing our membership, so we have the funds to offer support to to school and get togethers for members. Every member counts, so please sign up! Watch your emails and facebook for announcements for gathering opportunities.
Alumni Association Updates:
Caddo Magnet Alumni Trivia Night– PART 4–
Come one, come all to STEM on Thursday, June 6, 2019
Claim the Trivia trophy from Sarah Kirkpatrick’s team!
6:00pm-Register /7:00-9:00pm Trivia Throw Down!
Tickets: $25 per person
Field a team of 10 for $250.
Ticket price includes snacks. Drinks are cash bar.
Looking to join the Alumni Association?
We would love to gave you! Here are the steps for joining:
- Click here to download the membership form
- Payment options include Annual Memberships which run from roughly May to May of each year at $25 per year or Lifetime Memberships of $250.
- Looking to pay online? Click here to go to our online store where you can make donations or pay for your membership dues.
- Checks can be mailed to the school along with the completed Membership form at: Caddo Parish Magnet Alumni Association, 1601 Viking Drive, Shreveport, LA 71101.
- If you paid online, you can either mail or drop off your membership form to Caddo Parish Magnet Alumni Association, 1601 Viking Drive, Shreveport, LA 71101 (please mark that you paid online).
Please feel free to link to your Facebook and other social media pages. Spread the word!