We hope you all had a restful and enjoyable holiday. We were looking forward to welcoming you to campus for a stunning performance, presentations, tour, informational sessions, and application submission. Due to the rising number of COVID cases in our area, we will not be having our Winter Preview on January 23rd as originally designed. At Magnet we will always make decisions based on community, student, and staff wellbeing. As a result, we have adjusted our plan to expand small group tour dates and offer a modified Winter Preview January 23rd.
We understand the importance of a winter event for parents and students making the important decision regarding which high school will be their home. We will be here for you January 23rd from 2:00-4:00 to provide you with the answers you need. Rather than having a large production in the auditorium that could be risky because of crowd size, small tours will be available during these times to afford prospective families the opportunity to ask questions and learn as they see our unique and beautiful campus. If you are prepared to submit your application, we will be accepting those in the auditorium. We will have some staff on campus that day to help answer questions.
- Print and fill out the attached application.
- Pay close attention to the second page that lists all the required documentation.
- Email the application, along with all required documents, to email@example.com . You may also mail the packet to the school or drop it off in the front office.
- In the subject line put ‘Application: (your student’s name).’
- February 11th – Deadline for applications to be received.
- February 18th – Acceptance letters will be mailed..
- March 2nd – Signed acceptance letters are due.
- Information regarding placement testing and registering for classes will be shared in the acceptance letters. Please remember that once your student is accepted, any testing that follows is merely to place them into the correct level of courses and does not impact their acceptance to Magnet.
We are excited about this incoming freshman class and hope to have you join our family! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions!
Caddo Magnet High School
As Covid restrictions ease, we will resume campus tours and shadowing. Reach out to Mr. Middleton or Mrs. Lanclos with questions about campus tours and shadowing. Video tours posted on our app and website can show you more about our beautiful campus and prestigious programs.
You can also download our free school app, follow us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram @caddomagnet.