- Juniors: need more ACT practice? Take the $2 PRACTICE ACT test on November 1st. Registration opens today and closes on October 26th! Pay Ms. Moore in the counselor’s complex- cash or check.
- Students in 9th-11th grades that demonstrate scholastic achievement, leadership potential, and the ability to take initiative to affect positive change can be nominated to attend the 2019 Ambassador Leadership Summit. Deadline to see Mrs. Britt is October 26th.
- Driver’s Education information can be located in the front office or on outside bulletin boards.
- Men’s soccer tryouts will take place on October 22-25th. Your eligibility paperwork, including medical paperwork, must be in before you are allowed to try out. See Mrs. Addington for your sports package. See Mrs. Gilchrist in the library for sponsorship forms and more information about tryouts, costs, and game dates.
- University of Arkansas, Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 11:20 to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- LSUS, Tuesday, October 30, 2018 from 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- LSUS, Tuesday, November 13, 2018 from 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- LSUS, Thursday, November 29, 2018 from 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer