- Anyone interested in joining the swim team, please stop by Mrs. Julie Anderson’s room, G-8, to sign up and get an information packet. There will be a mandatory swim meeting during activity period on Wednesday, 8-22.
- Senior Information Night is Tuesday, August 21, at 6:00 pm in the PAC. The doors will open at 5:15 pm so you and your parents can purchase spirit items, join the PTSA, and visit with local test and college prep organizations. Seniors and senior parents should plan to attend. This is a very important meeting!
- A class officer interest meeting will be held for any 9th, 10th, or 11th grade student who wishes to run for office. This meeting will be in room E101 on August 22 at 4:00; the meeting should last for about 20 minutes. You must attend this meeting to be considered for a class officer position!
- Students who are interested in joining the drone club: There will be an interest meeting in E-101 during activity period August 22nd and August 29th. You do not have to own your own drone to be a member of the club!
- There will be a softball parent meeting for all who are interested in playing softball on Thursday, August 23rd at 5:30 pm in A-11. Please stop by A-11 to pick up an interest letter for important dates and other information.
- Driver’s Education information can be located in the front office or on outside bulletin boards.
- Anyone interested in joining Black Studies Association, there will be a meeting in A-4 during activity period on Wednesday, August 22nd.
- Parking Permits will be sold beginning Monday, August 20th during lunch shifts.
- Do you want to help homeless or underprivileged children in our community? Do you need service hours? If so, join Spread the Success! Our first meeting of the year is Friday, August 24th, at 7:50 a in Mrs. Morehead’s room, C-1! If you can’t make it, there is a Remind Text on the NHS board.
- It’s not too early to think about auditioning for the All School Talent Show. Guidelines and information forms are on Mrs. Morehead’s door C-1.
Attention Athletes: Completed Sports Packets for all sports will be due on or before, Friday, August 24, 2018. Turn in to Ms. Addington c-12 or front office.
- University of Notre Dame, Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:45 am Library
- Rhodes College, Friday, September 14, 2018 from 11:20 to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- Southern Methodist University Thursday, September 20, 2018 from 11:20 am to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer
- University of Chicago, Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 7:45 am Cafeteria Foyer
- University of Arkansas, Thursday, October 18, 2018 from 11:20 to 12:50 pm Cafeteria Foyer